Services provided by Rational Software Solutions (RSS) and Machshava Pitronot (MP) include:
- Evaluation of products against customer requirements: RSS/MP will assist clients in articulating their specific objectives for acquiring a product and document the product’s ability to meet those objectives.
- Technical product support: RSS/MP staff will respond to technical questions, act as a conduit to technical resources within IBM, and leverage our experience with our other clients.
- Software procurement: RSS/MP are resellers of IBM Rational products and can provide software licenses. MP is a reseller of IBM Websphere products and IBM System z tools.
- Product design and configuration: Packaged products often provide options for design and configuration. RSS/MP will review the design considerations with clients and guide the selection of the appropriate options.
- Implementation planning and management: RSS/MP will work with clients to develop a rollout plan, including reviewing procedures for discontinuing legacy systems being replaced.
- Training: RSS/MP can provide customized training and/or one-on-one mentoring on the tools we support at the client’s site.
- Project management: Overall project management, including budgeting, scheduling, evaluating risks, developing communication, organizing teams, and reporting status, is an RSS/MP specialty.
- Proof of concept: RSS/MP will manage a complete proof of concept implementation for clients who wish to see a new product running in their own environment before a full-scale rollout.
- Data and process conversion: When an existing product is being replaced by a new technology, RSS/MP will analyze data and process associated with the legacy product and develop methodology to convert that data as needed.